Tuesday 15 July 2014

Mother Hen's Egg II

One day, a mother hen lays a nice egg. However, she is not happy with her egg, so she decides to change with others.

So the mother hen goes to see mother ostrich, "Your egg is so big! Can I change my egg with yours?"

"No, your egg is too small," says the mothe ostrich.

 So the mother hen goes to see mother goose, "Your egg is so big! Can I change my egg with yours?"

"No, your egg is too small," says the mothe goose.

So the mother hen goes to see mother duck, "Your egg is so big! Can I change my egg with yours?"

"No, your egg is too small," says the mothe duck.

So the mother hen goes to see mother robin, "My egg is bigger than yours! Can I change my egg with yours?"

"No. Eventhough my egg is small, but it is precious," says the mothe robin.

The mother hen finally realises that eventhough her egg is small, but it is still very special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment