Thursday 25 April 2013

Snake

The weather is cold, it begins to snow. A man is heading to shop to buy some milk powder for his children. On the way, he hears a small sound, "Help me, help me! I'm cold."

He looks around and finds a little chick, which is half-buried by the snow. The man quickly picks up the chick and puts it in his jacket. After a while, the little chick begins to feel warm.

"Thank you for saving me," says the little chick before the man puts it down. The little chick quickly goes home.

The man continues heading to the shop. Suddenly, he hears another sound, "Help me, help me! I'm cold."

He looks around and finds a little snake, which is half-buried by the snow. Again, the man picks up the snake and puts it in his jacket. After a while, the little snake begins to feel warm.

However, the little snake bites the man before it jumps off from his jacket. It appears that the snake is poisonous.

"Why do you bite me... I saved your life..." the man wants to know the reason, before he dies.

"SUPP! SUPP!" the snake doesn't say anything, only makes some hissing sound.

The man understands now.

The moral of the story is, do not vote save the SUPP snake, you will regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment