Friday 2 August 2013

Shoes

One day, a monkey is getting married with a rabbit. They invite all the animals to celebrate at the house. The party is well-organised, and ends at midnight. Everyone goes back happily.

Early next morning, the monkey and rabbit hear someone is knocking at the door. They go to open the door and find that turtle is standing outside, with a present in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" asks the monkey.

"I'm here to attend your wedding ceremony," says turtle.

"But it started yesterday evening and ended at midnight! You are way too late," says the rabbit.

"I know. I already started walking from my house since yesterday," says turtle sadly.

While they are talking, a milipede comes to monkey's house as well.

"Why are you late too, milipede?" asks the monkey.

"Well, I have too many shoes to wear. I started to wear my shoes since yesterday morning," says the milipede.

"Oh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment