Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tailless Monkey

This is the first day monkey goes to school. He doesn't like it, as everybody in the school laughs at his long tail.

"Mummy, I want to get rid of my tail. They all laugh at my long ugly tail," cries the monkey.

"My dear, your tail is the gift from God."

The monkey decides to see the doctor bear.

"Can you help to cut off my tail?" asks the monkey.

The doctor bear thinks for a while, "I can give you $5000 to cut your tail."

The monkey is so surprised! He doesn't expect to get monkey by cutting off his tail. But he agrees to let the doctor to do the operation.

Before the bear starts the operation, he calls another monkey whose tail has been pulled off while running away from tiger. He is happy to find a replacement for his tail. He pays the $5000 to the young monkey.

So the doctor transfers the tail from young monkey to the injured monkey.

"Mummy, see I got a lot of money!"

But mummy is so angry that the young monkey has sold his tail. "You will be regret."

The young monkey starts to regret. He used to use his tail to swing from tree to tree, but he can't do that now. Instead, he always fail down from the tree as he doesn't have the tail to balance him up while climbing the tree.

The young monkey bring the $5000 back to the doctor bear and requests to buy back the tail.

"I can't find that monkey who bought your tail anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment