Wednesday 9 October 2013

Gold & Corns

In a jungle, lives a rabbit who always breams of getting rich, so that he can buy big house and nice food for himself. One day, while playing in a field, he finds some small pieces of yeallowish things.

"It must be gold, I have heard that it worths quite a lot of money. I can sell thme and get enough moneu to buy house and food!" thinks the rabbits.

So he manages to collect 12 pieces of "gold" from the field. He then goes to the pawn shop, "I want to sell the gold."

"Hahah... This is not gold, this is swett corns my dear," says the rhino.

The rabbit is very disappointed. He goes back and puts the sweet corns in an container. Suddenly, he remembers that the field mouse likes to eat the sweet corns. So he goes to the field mouse there and gives all the sweet corns to the field mouse.

"It is very kind of you. Wait! I have something for you too," says the field mouse. He then takes out a piece of diamond, "I found it inside a river few days ago. This is something that I can't eat and I know it worths a lot of money. You can have it."

The rabbit is very happy and goes back to the pawn shop with his diamond. This time, he gets the money that he wants.

_______________________________________________________________

Daddy, "What is the moral of the story?"
Joanne, "Check carefully on the things that you want to sell." 

No comments:

Post a Comment