Friday 4 October 2013

Two Caterpillars

One day, caterpillar 1 meets with caterpillar 2. They become good friends. The caterpillar 1 complains to the caterpillar 2 that he has always been looked down by other friends such as bees, grasshoppers and dragonflies, due to his ugly appearance.

"Don't worry, one day you will become a beautiful butterfly and all of them will come and make friends with you," says the caterpillar 2.

After a few days, caterpillar 2 turns into pupae. Another few days passes, a beautiful butterfly comes out from the pupae.

The butterfly tells the caterpillar 1, "See! That is what I have told you. You will be a beautiful butterfly soon," before he flies away.

The caterpillar 1 is really happy and always imagines his life after becoming the butterfly. "I won't want to be friends with any ugly insects. I'll only be friends with beautiful butterflies."

The caterpillar 1 passes by a bee, "Go away! I'll be beautiful butterfly and I won't want to be friend with you." The bee is puzzled.

The caterpillar 1 passes by a grasshopper, "Go away! I'll be beautiful butterfly and I won't want to be friend with you." The grasshopper is puzzled.

The caterpillar 1 passes by a dragonfly, "Go away! I'll be beautiful butterfly and I won't want to be friend with you." The dragonfly is puzzled.

Finally, the caterpillar 1 feels sleepy. He turns into a pupae.

Another few days later, the he starts to break out from pupae. To his surprise, he doesn't change into a beautiful butterfly.

He is now an ugly moth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment