Tuesday 21 January 2014

Deer - Giraffe II

One day, the long-neck deer gets married with another deer. After few years, they have a baby.

One day the baby tells the mom, "You are not my mom! You are a giraffe and I'm a deer. Dad is a deer too."

"No, no! I'm a deer," says mommy to the baby.

"Look at yourself, how can you be deer. You are a giraffe, your neck is so long...."

The mommy deer is very sad. She goes to see Dr. Monkey again, tries to fix it back.

"I can't help you, unless you can find a fresh deer's body. Then I can do an operation to move your head to the deer's body," says the doctor.

So the long-neck deer has no choice but to wait at doctor's clinic everyday. One day, a deer is shot by a hunter on the head. The deer is sent to Dr. Monkey for treatment. However, the deer is dead after a whort while.

So the doctor decides to do the operation, to move the head from long-neck body to this deer's body. The operation is successful. Mommy deer is happy and quickly goes home to see her baby.

"Baby, your mommy is back. Look at me, I'm a deer now," says the mommy to the baby.

"No, you are not my mommy," says the baby after looking at the mommy deer for a while, "You are a male deer!"

Mommy just realises that the body is from male deer, but it is too late... 

No comments:

Post a Comment