Thursday 23 January 2014

Snail & Rabbit

One day, a snail comes to a rabbit, "Can I be friend with you?"

Rabbit says, "Can... if you race with me and win the race."

So the snail agrees to race 100 m with rabbit.

On your mark, get set, go....

Rabbit runs with full speed, but stops at 80 m. He turns around and sees snail is at 0.1 m. So he sits under a tree and rests. Soon he falls into sleep.

Snail runs as fast as he can. After 3 hours, he is about to pass the rabbit. He sees the rabbit is sleeping under the tree, so he runs towards the rabbit.

"Rabbit, rabbit. Wake up. I'm almost overtake you," shouts the snail.

Rabbit wakes up and sees the snail is close to finishing line. He runs with his full speed and manages to win the race.

"Thanks for waking me up. You have lost the race but have won my friendship," says the rabbit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment