Tuesday 8 April 2014

Runaway Hand (A Bit Scary)

One day, a guy has an accident. He bumps his car into a big tree, and is injured badly. A few minutes later, an ambulance comes and brings the unconcious guy to the hospital. The doctor finds that the guy breaks one of his hands and the palm is still missing.

After sending the guy to the hospital, the nurse goes back to look for the hand. She then sees the hand lying on the road. When the nurse wants to go pick up, the hand suddenly crawls away.

"Oh my God!" shouts the nurse.

She quickly follows the hand closely, in order not to lose it. After crawling for a while the hand seems like notice that someone is following it. The nurse puts down a piece of pen and paper.

The hand crawls to pick up the pen and starts to write, "I don't want to go back to that guy's body."

"Why?" asks the nurse.

"I have to do so much of work everyday. Too tired! I also don't have my personal time," writes the hand.

"Don't follow me anymore, I want to have my own life."

The hand disappears into the darkness.

The nurse has no choice but goes back to hospital, telling the doctor and the man that she can't find the disconnected hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment