Thursday 3 April 2014

Squirrel And Mice

One day, a squirrel sees a few mice playing on a field. He approaches them and asks, "Can I join?"

"No, you are not a mouse. You have a bushy tail," says one mouse.

So the squirrel goes home and cuts the fur on his tail, makes it looks like a mouse tail.

"Can I join, I'm a mouse with slightly different species," asks squirrel.

The mice look at his tail which looks like mouse tail, they agree to play with him.

Suddenly, there is a cat comes and wants to catch the mice. All the mice quickly run away, leaves with the puzzled squirrel.

The cat then catches the squirrel and wants to eat him.

"No, no! I'm a squirrel. Don't eat me," begs the squirrel.

"But I heard you said you are a mouse just now." So the cat eats the squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment