Thursday 28 February 2013

A Clever Donkey

One day, a donkey is eating grass on a hill. He does not see a tiger is coming towards him. By the time he sees the tiger, it is too late to run.

"Why don't you run?" asks the tiger.

The donkey tries to calm himself down. "Well, I'm actually happy to see you," says donkey.

"Why?" asks the tiger.

"I have eaten nine tigers today. My target is to eat ten tigers per day."

When tiger hears that, he quickly runs away from donkey. The tiger then meets a fox and tells him the whole story.

"Don't be afraid, he is just a donkey. Let me bring you back to see him," says fox to tiger.

By the time donkey sees fox and tiger, again, he is too late to run. He calms himself down. He then shouts to the fox, "fox, thanks for bringing a tiger for me to eat as promised."

Before fox can say anything, the tiger tears the fox apart and runs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment