Monday 25 February 2013

Mouse And Elephant

One day, an elephant wants to become the king of jungle. "Who does not agree, can come to challenge me," says the elephant to all the animals.

The lion comes forward and starts to fight with him, but elephant is just too big and too strong. He uses his trunk to carry the lion and throw him into the river.

Now, nobody dares to fight with the elephant. "Ok, so now I'm the king of jungle. You all have to listen to me," says elephant.

"Wait, let me try to fight with you."

Everybody tries to search the source of that sound, and finally they realise that it is from a small little mouse. Elephant laughs, "I can step on you and kill you in 3 seconds."

But the mouse climbs up to his back, and goes into his ear hole and start to bite inside. The elephant feels the pain from inside his ear. He can't do anything but shout and shout. Finally he begs to mouse to stop.

"You are the king," says elephant to mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment