Monday 30 December 2013

Egg Hatching I

In a jungle, lives a pair of lazy ducks. One day, the mummy duck lays an egg. But she doesn't want to sit and hatch the egg for a month time.

"it is killing me. I can't go to play, can't go to swim, can't go anyway. If you want your baby, you have to do it," says mummy duck to the daddy duck.

"No, I'm not going to do it. It is your duty!" shouts the daddy duck.

Both of the ducks are not willing to hatch the egg. So they come out with an idea.

The mummy duck brings her egg quietly to the hen's nest. As the hen is sleeping on her nest, the mummy duck quietly push her egg into the nest, together with other hen's eggs.

"Its done!" tells the mummy duck to daddy duck.

The two ducks conetinue to play, swim, eat, sleep everyday. After a month, mummy duck goes to see the hen.

"Hey, are you stealing my egg to hatch?" shouts the mummy duck to the hen.

The hen is puzzled, "Of course no. Why would I do that?"

But the mummy duck pushes hen away from his nest. Both hen and duck look into the nest. Indeed, there is a duckling together with three little chicks in the nest.

The hen is really puzzled, "Why there is a duckling in my nest?"

Mummy duck doesn't say anything, but just bring the duckling back with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment