Monday 6 May 2013

A Homeless Turtle

A turtle is walking in the jungle.

He meets a bird in a nest, "What are you doing?"

"I'm resting at home," says the bird.

He meets a bee in a beehive, "What are you doing?"

"I'm resting at home," says the bee.

He meets a beaver in a lodge, "What are you doing?"

"I'm resting at home," says the beaver.

He meets a rabbit in a warren, "What are you doing?"

"I'm resting at home," says the rabbit.

He meets a prairie dog in a burrow, "What are you doing?"

"I'm resting at home," says the prairie dog.

He meets a lion in a den, "What are you doing?"

"I'm resting at home," says the lion.

Turtle begins to think, "Where is my home?"

He feels sad that he doesn't have a home, until he meets a snail, "Do you have a home?"

"My shell is my home. Your shell is your home. We have portable homes, easy to go anywhere that we want."

Turtle is happy now.





No comments:

Post a Comment