Thursday 16 May 2013

Tiger And Bear

One day, a deer plays in a jungle. A hungry bear suddenly comes and catches the deer. The deer is scared and shouts for help, but no other animlas come to rescue him.

The bear drags the deer home to eat him. On the way back, a tiger passes by. The deer sees the tiger and shouts, "Hey, tiger. Are you hungry? I want to be eaten by you."

"Shut up!" shouts the bear to the deer.

But the deer continues to shout to the tiger. Finally, the tiger hears it and comes to ask for the deer.

"Give me the deer! He says he wants to be eaten by me," shouts the tiger to the bear.

"I catched him, and I'll eat him," shouts back the bear.

The bear and the tiger start to fight. Both of them are strong, they fight so hard until both are injured.

After the long fight, they realise that the deer is gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment