Monday 13 May 2013

Little Chick And Little Bird

One day, a yellow little chick is looking for food in a field. He meets with a black little bird.

"What are you doing?" asks the little bird.

"I'm looking for food," answers the little chick.

"Why don't your mummy gives you the food? I never need to look for food myself. My mummy always prepares food for me," laughs the little bird.

The little chick feels jealous of little bird. He suddenly comes out with an idea.

The little chick pushes the little bird into the river. The little bird cannot swim and drowned. The little chick then colours himself into black colour, pretends to be little bird. After that, he goes back to the little bird's nest which is not far away from there.

The mummy bird does not aware of the change. She continues to feed the little chick with worms everyday. The little chick feels happy and satisfied that he doesn't need to look for food anymore.

"My good day has come," thinks the little chick.

One day, after the breakfast mummy bird brings the little chick to a very high branch at the tree.

"My dear, it is time for you to learn how to fly now," says the mummy bird.

"Wait... Wait... I'm not...."

Before the little chick can say anything, the mummy bird pushes him down from the tree. The little chick falls down, knocks his head on the floor and dies.

"Why this child doesn't know how to fly?" mummy bird is puzzled....

No comments:

Post a Comment