Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Powerful Witch

In a village lives a lazy, but powerful witch. She doesn't like to work, but really likes to enjoy her life. She always thinks of getting free money with her black magic.

One day, the witch turns herself into a big lion. She walks along the street in the village and roars loudly.

"If you don't give me money, I'll turn into lion everyday and walking around the village. I can't control myself and will eat whatever things that I see, including your children," she threatens the villagers to give her some money.

All the villagers are worried about their children safety, so they give money to the witch. The witch is happy with the free money and spends it without controling.

After few months, the witch is out of money again. This time, she turns herself into a big bear, walking around the village. Again, the villagers are forced to give money to her.

There is one young man who cannot tolerate with the witch's behaviour. One day, he brings his cat and goes to see the witch. He hides the cat in a bag.

"My Queen, I know you are very powerful. Are you able to turn into anything that you like?" asks the young man.

"Of course," answers the witch.

"How about a mouse? A small mouse?" asks the young man again.

"I know you won't believe. Let me show you."

The witch turns herself into a small mouse. The young man quickly takes out his cat from the bag. The cat catches the mouse and eats it....

No comments:

Post a Comment