Wednesday 10 July 2013

A Brave Deer

One day, a deer is playing in the jungle. He doesn't notice that there is a hungry tiger who is hiding behind a tree not far away from him. By the time the deer smells the danger, it is too late. The tiger catches the deer and drags him home to eat.

"Please, let me say goodbye to my parents at home. Tomorrow I'll come to you house to let you eat me," cries the deer.

"Do you think I'm stupid? What if you don't come back tomorrow?"

"I'll give you my address. You can come to eat my whole family if I don't turn up," says the deer.

The tigers agrees to let the deer go home for a day. So the deer goes home to do some preparation. First of all, the deer finds some poisonous herb in the jungle. He then soaks one of the leg in the water together with poisonous herb over the night.

The next morning, the deer goes to see tiger.

"You can eat me now. You might want to start from my leg here. This is best part of deer meat," says the deer.

The tiger bites the poinsonous leg and starts to chew the meat. But the poison in the meat kills the tiger in a few second. After the tiger is dead, the deer quickly cut down his poisonous leg so that the poison won't go to other part of the body.

The deer losses a leg, but saves his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment