Wednesday 10 July 2013

Spider And Frog

One day, a frog is stung by a bee on his tongue, while he is catching the bee for his lunch. As a result, he cannot use his tongue for a few weeks.

"How am I going to survive without using my tongue? I need my tongue to catch inserts," cries the frog.

Then he remembers that his friend, a spider, is planning to go for traveling. So the frog pays the spider a visit.

"When will you go traveling, my friend?" asks the frog.

"Actually tomorrow. I'm still worried about my house. I need someone to look after my house when I'm not in," says the spider.

"I think I can help," offers the frog.

"That will be great!"

So the frog helps to take care of spider's house. In return, he gets to eat all the inserts that stuck on the spider's web.

No comments:

Post a Comment