Friday 5 July 2013

Cat And Mouse

One day, a hungry cat catches a mouse and prepares to eat him.

"Please let me go. I believe you have eaten a lot of mice. It is time to change your menu," says the mouse to cat.

"What do you mean?" asks the cat.

"If you let me go, I can teach you how to swim," says the mouse.

"So what?" asks the cat.

"Then, you will be able to catch fish in the river. You have not eaten fish for long time, have you?" suggests the mouse.

The suggestion seems to work. So the cat lets go of mouse. In return, the mouse teaches the cat to swim.  The mouse then brings the cat to a river, ties a rope on his body.

"Now you jump into the river and swim, I will hold the rope for you so that you won't sink," says the mouse.

So the cats manages to catch and eat fish from river. But after a while, the cat begins to miss the mouse meat again. So he catches the mouse and wants to eat the mouse again.

"You have not tried with bird meat, have you?" says the mouse.

"Are you suggesting to teach me flying?" asks the cat.

"Of course."

So the mouse brings the cat to the top of a tall building, ties a rope on his body.

"Now, you jump down and fly. I will hold the rope for you."

But the mouse lets go of the rope when the cat jumps down...

No comments:

Post a Comment