Sunday 21 July 2013

Black Horse And Red Horse II

The black horse challenges the red horse for another race. This time the racing distance is only 200m.

"Fine, but let me choose a finishing point," says the red horse.

The black horse agrees.

The red horse finally chooses a finishing point at the riverside. In fact, they will race towards the river, and the finishing point is just 2m away from the river.

"Well, if I run with full speed I'll have no time to stop. I'll fall into the river. What am I going to do?" thinks the black horse.

The race starts, the black horse can't run as fast as he can as he keeps thinking that he will not able to stop at the finishing point and will fall into the river.

The red horse doesn't care about the river. He runs as fast as he can. The red horse finally crosses the finishing line, falls into the river, but he wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment