Wednesday 10 July 2013

Lion And Fox

One day, a hungry lion catches a deer. He plans to bring the deer back to his den to eat it. On the way back, he meets with a fox.

"My King, would you like me to cook the deer for you? It is much nicer than eating raw," says the fox.

The lion has never eaten cook meat, he would like to try. So he agrees to let the fox to cook the deer for him.

"But you won't get anything," says the lion.

"Sure, it is just free service that I provide to you."

So the fox starts to burn fire with some branches to cook the deer.

After ten minutes, the lion asks, "is the deer ready?"

"Let me see," says the fox. He then bites a big mouthful of deer meat to taste.

"No, my King. Not ready yet," says the fox.

After another ten minutes, the lion asks again, "is the deer ready?"

"Let me see," again the fox bites another big mouthful of deer meat.

"No, my King. Not ready yet," says the fox.

After another ten minutes, the lion becomes very impatient and shouts "is the deer ready?"

The fox bites another big mouthful of deer meat before he says the meat is ready. However, the deer meat is only left with a quarter of original size.

After eating the deer meat, the lion still feels hungry. So the lion eats the fox who thinks he is smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment