Sunday 10 March 2013

Cunning Squirrel II

Hawk is flying in the sky, looking for some food. Suddenly, he sees his old neighbour - fox, drinking water at the river. So he flies towards fox to greet him.

"How have you been doing?" asks hawk.

"Not too good, still looking for a better place to build my house. How about you?" asks fox.

"Well, I'm staying on the mountain, but it is very cold at night. I really miss the old house." says hawk.

"Ya, that place is really nice. If not because of you I won't want to move." says fox.

"What do you mean? I move out because of you!" says hawk.

They start to quarrel. After a while they finally realise that it was squirrel who has conned them. So they decide to fight back.

They go to the tree where squirrel is staying, throw everything out from squirrel's house. Squirrel is so scared and runs away.

Now, the fox and the hawk move back to the big tree. They become good friends and good neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment