Friday 22 March 2013

Missing In Action

"Where is Joanne?" asks Jayden.

"Uhh... She is missing," Josyne is sobbing.

"What has happened?" shouts Jayden to Josyne anxiously.

"After the school, uhh.... on the way back, we passed through the park. Suddenly Joanne said she saw a green colour small creature crawling into the bush. So, she followed the creature. I asked her not to go but she didn't listen. Wahh...." this time Josyne cries out loudly.

"And then?" asks Jayden again.

"I was undecided for a few seconds, then I tried to follow her. But when I went there, I saw... I saw..."

"You saw what?" 

"I saw..." it seems like Josyne doesn't know how to descibe the situation.

"OK, let's go to find her," Jayden drags Josyne's hand and rush to the bush where the weird thing happens.

It will be a while before Joanne, Josyne and Jayden can return...

No comments:

Post a Comment