Wednesday 6 March 2013

Lonely Porcupine

"Mummy, nobody wants to play with me," says the lonely porcupine.

"Why?" asks mummy.

"Everybody is afraid of my quills," says porcupine.

"You can be friend with hedgehog and echidna," says mummy.

"No, I don't like their spines," says porcupine.

"..."  

"I only like to play with rabbit, cat and monkey," says porcupine again.

"Dear, nothing I can do. Your quills are to protect you from danger," says mummy.

"I don't like the quills, I hate them!"

The lonely porcupine continue to search for friend in the jungle. There is a fox comes to him, "why are you so sad?"

"I don't have friend, everybody is afraid of my quills," says porcupine.

"I think I can help you. Don't go away," fox goes home and brings a pair of big scissors. "Let me cut all your quills, then animals won't be afraid."

The porcupine lets fox to cut off all his quills. Now he has no quill to protect him.

"Ok, now you can come to my stomach to play."

Lonely porcupine becomes fox's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment