Monday 11 March 2013

Who Is The Strongest?

A strong man thinks he is the strongest in the world. He goes for a walk, suddenly steps on water, slips and falls into the river, and almost drown.

"Water, you must be the strongest. You alsmot kill me," says the man.

"No, actually I'm afraid of the sun. He can dry me up easily," says water.

The man then goes to see the sun.

"Sun, you must be the strongest. You can dry up the water who almost kill me."

"No, actually I'm afraid of cloud who can cover me up," says the sun.

The man then goes to see the cloud.

"Cloud, you must be the strongest. You can cover up the sun who can dry up the water who almost kill me."

"No, actually I'm afraid of wind who can blow me away," says the cloud.

The man then goes to see the wind.

"Wind, you must be the strongest. You can blow away cloud who can cover up the sun who can dry up the water who almost kill me."

"No, actually I'm afraid of mountain who can block me down," says the wind.

The man then goes to see the mountain.

"Mountain, you must be the strongest. You can block down the wind who can blow away cloud who can cover up the sun who can dry up the water who almost kill me."

"No, actually I'm afraid of tree who can pull me apart," says the mountain.

The man then goes to see the tree.

"tree, you must be the strongest. You can pull apart the mountain who can block down the wind who can blow away cloud who can cover up the sun who can dry up the water who almost kill me."

"No, actually I'm afraid of man who can cut me down," says the tree.

"Am I the strongest?" asks the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment