Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hardworking Robot

One day, Jayden decides to buy a robot to help him do housework. He goes to the shop and looks for a robot.

"Do you want a hardworking robot or lazy robot? For the hardworking robot, you can't turn it off and you have to give new order to him everytime he finishes his work. For the lazy robot, everytime he finishes a work, he needs to rest (to be charged) for a day before you can give new order," says the shop owner.

"Of course hardworking robot. Anyone so stupid want to buy lazy robot?" says Jayden.

The shop owner just smiles, "we will see."

At home, Jayden orders robot to sweep the floor, wash the windows, wash the clothes, cook the meals, wash the dish. And robot do all the things one by one, without stopping. Jayden is happy with it.

After dinner, robot has done all the work. He comes to Jayden, "what can I do, what can I do, what can I do...."

Nothing more can be done, so Jayden asks the robot to sweep the floor, clean the windows again.

At 11 pm, the robot goes to Jayden's room and wakes him up, "what can I do, what can I do, what can I do...."

Again, Jayden orders the robot to sweep the floor, clean the chairs, clean the tables, wipe the walls.

At 1 am, the robot goes to Jayden's room and wakes him up, "what can I do, what can I do, what can I do...."

Jayden orders robot to clean the car, cut the grass, wash the toilets.

At 3 am, the robot goes to Jayden's room and wakes him up, "what can I do, what can I do, what can I do...."

Jayden orders robot to water the plants, clean the car porch, throw the rubbish.

At 5 am, the robot goes to Jayden's room...

The next day, Jayden brings the robot to the shop, " taukeh, I want to change to lazy robot..."

No comments:

Post a Comment