Monday 24 June 2013

Baby Frog And Tadpole

One day, a baby frog is drinking water by a drain. A tadpole comes to her and greets, "Jie Jie (big sister)!"

"I'm not your Jie Jie. I'm not as ugly as you," says the baby frog.

"Yes you are. We have the same mother. You are so stupid! Don't tell me you don't know that tadpole is baby of frog. Hahah...." says the tadpole sarcastically.

Just then, the mummy frog comes to drink water too. The tadpole shouts to the mummy, "Hello mum. This Jie Jie is so stupid. She doesn't know that I'm your baby. Hahah...."

The mother looks at the tadpole and says, "You are not my baby. You are a toad's baby."

So the mother and baby frog walk away, leaving the tadpole puzzling how to differentiate between tadpole from frog and toad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment