Monday 24 June 2013

Pitiful Lizards

One day, a lizard is caught by a cat. The cat is hungry and wants to eat the lizard.

"Don't eat me please. I don't want to die," begs the lizard.

"But I'm very hungry now. I need to eat something," says the cat.

The lizard then thinks of a way to save his life.

"Why don't use eat my tail. I can give you my tail now," says the lizard.

The cat thinks it is good idea to get long term supply of food. He then starts to catch a lot of lizards, put them all in a cage. Everyday, the cat comes to eat the tails from the lizards.

As for the lizards, they have no choice but have to give their tails to the cat. The lizards have to take turn to let their tails to grow back and supply to the cat. They have no freedom, no hope, no future. They live to provide food for the cat. How pitiful they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment