Thursday 6 June 2013

Fox And Fire

One day, mummy fox tells the grown up fox to leave the house and looks for his own house.

"You have grown up and it is time for you to live independently," says mummy.

So the young fox packs his things and leaves the house. He goes into the jungle to look for a new house. After few days of looking, finally he manages to find a big tree with a small hole in its trunk.

"This will be my new house," says the young fox.

The young fox decides to have a house-warming party for himself. He sets up fire to barbecue some meats in his house. The smoke has caused attention of other animals in the jungle.

"Fire! Fire!" shouts the deer.

The fireman - elephant quickly use his trunk to suck water from river, and runs to the tree with smoke. The elephant thensprays the water on the tree.

"Hey, who spray the water on my barbecue?" shouts the young fox.

"What are you doing there? We thought it was on fire," says the deer.

"I'm barbecuing my meats."

"You are not allowed to that inside the tree trunk. It will cause the fire and burn down the whole jungle," explains the deer.

"I don't care. This is my house. I can do whatever that I want in my house," shouts the young fox.

"You want to live in the jungle, you have to follow the rule here," says the elephant.

So the young fox is being expelled from the jungle. He is homeless now.

No comments:

Post a Comment