Monday 17 June 2013

Fox And Cows

One day, a hungry fox comes to a village to look for food. There is a mummy cow who just delivers three baby calves.

"The baby calves are so delicious. But how can I eat them?" thinks the fox.

The fox then decides to cut all his fur, makes him doesn't look like a fox. He approaches the cow and tells the mummy cow, "I'm lost. Can I stay with you for a few days until I find my way home? Don't worry, I'm eating grass, same like you."

The cow agrees. Since then, the fox stays with the cow, waiting for opportunities to eat the calves. One day, the cow goes out for a while, when he comes back he finds that one of the calves is missing.

"Where is Nana?" asks the mummy cow.

"I don't know, she went out to look for you just now. I think she will be back after a while," says the fox, whose stomach is a bit full.

But of course, Nana never comes back. And same thing happen to Nono. Now the mummy cow has left only one baby calf. Two of calves are gone.

After few weeks staying together with cow family, the fox doesn't realise that the fur starts to grow back. Finally, mummy cow notices the fox is a fox.

One day, mummy cow tells the fox that he finds a very nice grass on a hill. He would like the fox to taste the grass. The fox can't say no as he needs to pretend he eats grass. After reaching at the top of the hill, the cow pushes the fox down from the hill, and the fox is killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment