Monday 17 June 2013

Tiger And Pelican

One day, after eating a rabbit for meal, tiger feels something stuck at his throat.

"Must be the bone from rabbit," thinks tiger.

The tiger tries many ways, including drinking a lot of water, tries to push down the bone from the throat. These all don't work. FInally, he announces in the jungle that who can help him to take out the bone, he will give the animal a special present.

After a few days, a pelican comes to see the tiger.

"Let me try to take out the bone," says the pelican.

By using his long beak, the pelican successfully takes out the bone. He then waits for the present from tiger, "where is my present?"

"What present? Go away," shouts the tiger.

"I'll tell the whole jungle that you are a liar!" theatens the pelican.

"Oh, the present! Of course, you will have one," says the tiger inmmediately.

"But I think there is another bone which is still stuck in my throat. Can you please check?" says the tiger again.

So the pelican puts his beak and his head into the tiger's mouth again, to check whether there is another bone.

"Mr. Tiger, I don't see ...."

The tiger bites his head and eats him.

No comments:

Post a Comment